zaterdag 25 augustus 2012

ARM CANDY: Summer Edition!

I always love to see how other people dress and what accessories they wear. So I thought it would be fun to show you the pieces of jewelry I most frequently wear in the summer! Enjoy!

Ik vind het altijd super leuk om te zien hoe andere zich kleden en welke accessoires ze dragen. Daarom vond ik het een leuk idee om de juwelen te laten zien die ik het meest draag in de zomer! Veel plezier!





































I'll start with the top left picture. These pieces are recently added to my collection. The bracelet (also shown in the top right picture) I ordered from FleurDeForce's webshop! I totally love it! It's great quality, it arrived quickly, and it's just gorgeous! The rose gold watch is from Michael Kors ('Runway' Crystal Topring Watch). I was lusting over it for a long time and finally I got it for my birthday! I'm completely in love with it! The combination of these two pieces together is just perfect!

Ik zal starten met de foto links van boven. Deze juwelen zijn mijn nieuwste aanwinst. Het armbandje (ook te zien in de foto rechts boven) heb ik besteld op de website van FleurDeForce. Ik vind het echt super leuk! De kwaliteit is goed, het is snel aangekomen en het is gewoon prachtig! De roos gouden horloge is van Michael Kors ( 'Runway' Crystal Topring Watch). Ik had hier al heel lang mijn oog op laten vallen en met mijn verjaardag heb ik hem eindelijk gekregen! Ik vind hem super mooi en de combinatie van de armband en de horloge samen is perfect!

The bottom left picture shows some bracelets I stacked together. I don't always wear them together, but it was convenient for the picture to show them all together. And after all, I think they look lovely together :) The two bracelets on the left are from a budget-friendly shop called Six, the pearl bracelet I had lying around for ages (you find simular kinds everywhere these days) and the one on the right is from Accessorize

De foto links beneden laat mijn meest gedragen armbandjes zien. Ik draag ze normaal niet allemaal tegelijk, maar voor het nemen van de foto was het makkelijker ze allemaal tegelijk te laten zien. Ik vind het eigenlijk nog wel geslaagd, alles bij elkaar:) De twee linkse armbandjes komen van Six, de armband van parels had ik al een hele tijd liggen (iets gelijkaardigs zie je tegenwoordig overal) en de rechtse is van Accessorize

The bottom right picture shows my silver Guess watch and my Pandora bracelet. The watch is some of my all time staples and I had it for years.  The Pandora bracelet I got as a present for my 18th birthday and the charms I've collected over time (I'm now 23!). I totally love this piece, it's so timeless and goes with everything! Let me know if you would like to see a close up off all the charms on the bracelet! :)

Op de foto rechts beneden zie je mijn zilveren horloge van Guess en mijn Pandora armbandje. De horloge heb ik al jaren en draag ik constant! Het Pandora armbandje heb ik gekregen voor mijn 18e verjaardag en de bedeltjes heb ik in de loop van de jaren verzameld (ik ben nu 23!). Ik vind dit echt een leuk juweeltje, het is zo tijdloos en past overal bij! Laat het me weten als je benieuwd bent naar de verschillende bedeltjes die eraan hangen! :)

What is your favorite arm candy for the summer? Do you prefer rose gold or silver? I can't choose, love them both equally! :)

Wat is jullie favoriete arm candy voor de zomer? Vinden jullie roos goud of zilver het mooist? Ik kan echt niet kiezen, vind ze allebei even mooi! :)

Elise,
xxx

16 opmerkingen:

  1. is the bracelet from flour's shop?
    like your blog a lot! :)
    xx

    anillla.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i'm so stupid. totally overread it haha :)
    follow me also? x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha, that can happen to everyone! I'm following you on bloglovin' now:)

      Verwijderen
  3. I really like how you accessories the bracelets! The rose gold ones are so pretty!

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes rose gold is so beautiful! The rose gold bracelet is actually one piece, it wraps around your wrist 4 times and give the idea you're wearing multiple bracelets :)

      Verwijderen
  4. I love the rose gold bracelets from Fleur's webshop. They are lovely and especially with the MK watch! :)

    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, I really LOVE that combination! The rose gold bracelet is actually one piece, it wraps around your wrist 4 times and give the idea you're wearing multiple bracelets :)

      Verwijderen
  5. You've a really fantastic blog <3 It's reallay deliciuos :D I like it! :D ps:I've also a blog :) if you also like it we could follow each other!! :D ((let me know))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love my bracelet from Fleur De Force as well :)
    http://nineteenoone.blogspot.ca/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want some cute swedish closet inspiration...check out my new post:)

    Have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hey! :) I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you want to take part you should check out my blog post on it! :))

    XO,
    Andrea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is gorgeous! I especially love the Michael Kors watch! I wish i could carry off rose gold! you suit it so well though!!

    thanks for posting :)

    http://lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beadnkt om even langs te komen op mijn blog! Vind je blog wel leuk!
    Leuke accessoires! Jaloers op een aantal stukken!

    Lieselotte
    http://andthesummerof84.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love statement watches with chunky bracelets. i just hate when the watch gets scratched up from all the accessories bumping into it throughout the day. great blog girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen